Thursday, May 20, 2004

Dream Log

I bought/acquired five dogs. I was taking care of them at the loft, they had taken over the loft area, and I was staying on the ground floor. I think I would forget to take them out for walks, and had to let them out on the balcony at some point. They told me that they would have to follow my grandmother out when she went out for her walk.

Then it morphed into some computer game where taking care of the dogs would give the player, (who was now not me, I was regulated into an observer rule), points which were redeemable for auditioning at a pro baseball team.

This was all mixed in with a different dream thread where me/not me went to some sort of misfit camp with Fiona/not Fiona. She wrote bad poetry, he talked about physics and k-rad speak.

3 Comments:

Blogger ratty said...

a few nights ago i dreamed about a pile of squirming baby horses, which were much smaller than normal baby horses. they were closer to kitten size.

12:19 PM  
Blogger lipitor said...

I hate that the comment system doesn't show the comments when posting. Dumb dumb dumb.

Anyway I think that the horses are a byproduct of the collective unconscious that is all cheering for Smarty Jones. I can't imagine what's it's like in Philly, if there is buzz out here about it. Everyone loves a small horse.

12:53 PM  
Blogger fiona said...

There once was a girl not named Fiona,
She found lipitor's dreams elle ne sait quoi,
But she hopes that someday soon,
The roles will be reversed,
Because she hates bad poetry.

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home